SERVICE OF JUSTICE OF PEACE OR MINISTER
Wedding Organization and personalization of a Wedding Coordinator
- Preferential Location of the room in the category reserved
- Preparation and ironing of the wedding dress and grooms tuxedo/suit
- Complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability)
- Bride’s Bouquet
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Wedding Cake and sparkling wine for up to 10 guests
- Special turn down service at night
- 15% discount on all Spa treatments (excluding product)
- Honeymoon Package including: Welcome letter, fresh fruit, 1 bottle of champagne, use of bathrobes and slippers, fresh flowers and rose petals in room on the arrival day, special turn down service, champagne breakfast in bed (reservations must be made in advance with guest services), and 15% discount on all treatments at the Spa
- Use of wedding gazebo or beach front casita
- Late check-out for Bride and Groom (based on availability)
- Complimentary anniversary nights (stay a minimum of 5 nts over first anniversary date and receive 2 additional nights free or stay 4 nights over first anniversary date and receive 1 additional night free)
Complimentary Honeymoon & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine
- Slippers and bathrobes
- Fresh flowers in room on day of arrival
- Rose petals in room on day of arrival
- Special turn down service
- Champagne breakfast in bed (reservation must be made in advance with guest services)
- 15% discount on SPA treatments
Terms & Conditions:
- Package must be requested at time of booking
- Guests will be required to present a copy of their wedding invitation or marriage certificate at check-in
- Some blackout dates may apply
- Inclusions subject to change without prior notice
COLIN COWIE BRINGS HIS TIMELESS STYLE TO PALACE RESORTS.
Book a Palace resort for your wedding group and receive a $1500 resort credit per room which can go towards your wedding!
WHETHER YOU ARE PLANNING INTIMATE BEACH-SIDE NUPTIALS FOR AN AUDIENCE OF TWO OR A LAVISH GALA AFFAIR WITH 100 OF YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS AND FAMILY, SUNDIAL TRAVEL AND PALACE RESORTS CAN HELP MAKE YOUR DREAM A REALITY. THE RESORT CREDIT OF $1500 CAN BE APPLIED TO YOUR WEDDING PACKAGE.
The complimentary wedding package includes the services of a wedding planner, the ceremony with a Justice of the Peace or a minister , bridal bouquet, wedding cake, personal wedding website, champagne during ceremony, breakfast in bed the next morning and more
With everything taken care of, you’re free to enjoy your most memorable day. From your own dedicated wedding planner to a complimentary honeymoon package of continued bliss, your Palace Resorts wedding is picture-perfect in every way.
•Wedding ceremony location
•*Justice of the peace or minister
•White Avant-garde chairs
•Bridal Bouquet of Roses or Lilies
•Matching Grooms Boutonniere
•Wedding Cake for 35 guests
•*Blood analysis included for civil ceremonies
•Domestic champagne during ceremony
CROWN COLLECTION GROUP DEAL
Extra savings for groups of 11 adults and more;
COCKTAIL HOUR, ONCE PER STAY
GUARANTEED ROOM ASSIGNMENT CLOSE TOGETHER
GUARANTEED RESERVATIONS AT THE RESTAURANTS
pre reserved area at the beach or the pool
FREE ROOM UPGRADE FOR THE BRIDE/GROOM OR GROUP LEADER
dedicated group concierge
TOP FIVE PLACES FOR A WEDDING IN JAMAICA:
◊ Sunset Beach: A spectacular sunset from the cliffs off Negril’s Seven Mile Beach is just one of the breathtaking waterfront scenes offered across the island. Montego Bay and Treasure Beach are also great locales.
◊ Love Boat: Choose a sunset ceremony on a sailboat bobbing on tropical waters, complete with reggae band and traditional Jamaican cuisine. Several tour companies invite couples to plan their wedding and reception onboard a catamaran.
◊ Tropical Garden: Jamaica is home to many gardens with colourful tropical flowers and lush greenery providing a beautiful wedding backdrop. A top garden pick is Shaw Park Gardens – located high in the hills overlooking Ocho Rios with a stunning view of the seaside town below.
◊ Lovers’ Leap: A 518-metre cliff overlooking Cutlass Bay on Jamaica’s rugged South Coast offers one of the most picturesque views on the island. Legend has it that two young slaves jumped to their deaths from this cliff after their secret love affair had been exposed, rather than being separated.
◊ Blue Lagoon: Port Antonio’s “Blue Lagoon” is a small, secluded lagoon renowned for its vivid blue colour. This location makes for a perfect “tropical paradise” setting for an intimate ceremony, and can only be accessed via a narrow lane off the coast road or by boat.
Top Three Jamaican Wedding Must-Dos:
◊ Jamaican Flavours: Couples do well spicing up a reception menu with Jamaican flavours – from jerk seasoning and local seafood to traditional “festival” bread and world-renowned Blue Mountain coffee. “Matrimony,” a fruit salad made with otaheite apples and soursop then bound with condensed milk, makes for a well-themed dessert. And no Jamaican wedding would be complete unless spiked with a little island rum.
◊ Reggae Beats: Jamaica is the birthplace of reggae music. Once you’re there, you’ll find it’s no wonder that the island inspired Bob Marley’s One Love. Couples can easily add a little Jamaica to their ceremony